Get fully qualified in the feel-good sciences, with a flexible study schedule that's perfectly catered to you.
Online learning at AIAS allows you to study where and when it's convenient for you. Complete your course from work, from home, or on-the-go – all you need is an internet connection.
The unique online learning system is made up of electronically supported learning and teaching methods.
- Personal support - you'll be guided through your interactive web-based at your own pace, and get the same high level of support as our on-campus students.
- Structured learning - intakes are timed regularly so you can get all the benefits of a structured learning environment with the flexibility of online studies - the best of both worlds.
Who is Online Learning suited to?
Online learning is suited to anyone whose personal or professional commitments don't allow for on-campus studies.
If you're the type of person who is excited to explore their interests in the feel-good sciences without requiring a structured classroom setting to feel motivated, online learning is ideal for you.
All subject assessment tasks are submitted online. Access to a computer and an internet connection are all that you require to start your studies online.
These are the minimum computer system requirements to ensure that you're able to run the AIAS Study Smart system -
- Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Internet Explorer 7+, Safari, Firefox, Chrome browser
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Disable your popup blocking software as some Study Smart courses require popups
- Cookies enabled
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3+. Visit Adobe website to get the latest version
- Ideally you should have access to Broadband - 64 Kbit/sec or faster. Click here to test your download speed >
Online courses for mums
Will I get the same support as on-campus students?
Absolutely - this is a common misconception about online learning.
Online courses at AIAS are covered by exactly the same support services as those offered on campus, only they offer more flexibility for your convenience. Student support services are available to all students, regardless of the study option they choose.
How does the online learning induction process work?
Our online learning support team will give you a call to welcome and induct you into your first nominated online subject. They will make sure that you have received all the online course materials that you need, and provide you with access to the following:
- First subjects on Study Smart
- Student webmail
- Student Forums
- Live Chat
- Various other communication technologies
How do I access my online facilitator?
Each subject has a dedicated online facilitator who is an industry expert in that field of study.
There are a number of different ways you can contact your facilitator, including email and instant messaging. They are there to give you the support you need while you work through the study materials, and to answer any questions you have about certain assessments or tasks.
Don't let life get in the way of your educational interests or career goals.
Enquire today to find out how online learning at AIAS can help you get the skills and training to find a rewarding career in the feel-good sciences.